January 15, 2008

Brad Renfro

Anyone remember him?  He was a really talented actor.  It's really sad to hear that he's passed away...


TMZ has learned actor Brad Renfro is dead.

The 25-year-old actor was found dead at his Los Angeles home this morning. The cause of death has not been determined, however, Renfro has had a history of drug abuse.

Sources tell us Renfro, who had starring roles in "The Client" and "Apt Pupil" had been working valiantly to stay clean, especially since this summer. Renfro had been convicted of several drug offenses, including attempted heroin possession.


Source: TMZ.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you were actually enjoying that pedicure. Might I tell nail salons are one of my favorite places to be other than the mall. So I am back at working and now working instead of being stuck in a boring classroom learning....as you can by the way I'm complaining its not for me...and it is for you..lol, but I hope your enjoying the rest of your trip and I will see you when you get back!!!!

Unknown said...

That was an excellent break from the craziness of the trip...and the toes still are perfect! Worth it, even though it cost us an extra $6!