January 21, 2008

Jetted and Lagging

So, I'm back.  The trip was WONDERFUL!  I learned a lot, made some great friends, and got a tan. 
The last two days, though, were just as great!!  Copper was almost as excited to see me as I was her!  I missed her SO much!!  Yesterday, I gave her a spa day-- brushed her, cut her hair (she was looking like a hippie with all that extra straggly hair!!), and gave her a bath.  She is a new woman now!
Of course, it was WONDERFUL to see  Andrew!!  I missed him so much, but I will be honest-- we spoke at least once a day every day (I LOVE Skype!) so I didn't feel as if I'd been away from him for as long as I'd been apart from Copper.  He understands, I think!
I slept a LOT this weekend!  I didn't expect Jet Lag, since it was only 2 hours ahead in Chile. But, man am I tired!! I need Provigil!!
I'm trying to catch up on work and life today.  But, I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm going to be keeping the blog open.  Might as well, right?  
xoxo,
K

No comments: