January 11, 2008

Oops!

Okay, so brilliant Kaelyn took a TON of pictures today and forgot to bring the camera connection so you'll see none of them...
Right, you're probably wondering what I'm talking about, since I have downloaded pictures during this trip.  Okay, so here's a quick run-down of the day.  I've got to run to dinner in about 5 minutes, so this will be brief.  But, I'll fill ya'll in more later.
  • Last night, I finally became a normal person and went to dinner with a bunch of people.  It was SO much fun!!  
  • Today, we went to the Chilean Stock Exchange, then to the Central Fish Market where we had lunch and I had my picture taken with a Super Famous Mexican Singer, and then we went to the Official Banco de Chile.  We met the President of the bank and other interesting people, too.
  • The reason I don't have my camera cord is because we then took a bus to Vina del Mar, aka THE BEACH!!!!!  I have a lovely room overlooking the water, and it's really fantastic here.  I LOVE THE BEACH!!!!!
Okay off to dinner now.  Besos!  
K

No comments: