January 28, 2008

And So It Begins...

Class starts in 6 minutes.  I really enjoyed the break; it was relaxing, I got to read lots of books, etc.  
Today I am taking a class called Business Writing for Managers.  I'm really looking forward to it.  It's the type of class and skill set that I enjoy.
Tomorrow I have a class called Data and Decision Modeling. Basically, Statistics.  YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!  I am NOT looking forward to it at all.  But, on the bright side, I wasn't excited about my Managing Operations and Costs class last semester, and I ended up enjoying it.  Andrew has that class tonight.  I'm curious to hear his thoughts...
So, Copper's holding down the fort for the next few hours.  I gave her a list of chores-- clean the house, do some ironing, and, if she has time, I'd like her to bake a batch of cookies for me.  I'm guessing she'll forget and be a regular teenager.  We'll come home and she'll be lazing on the couch...

No comments: