January 09, 2008

Write Now!

This is the pool.  See below...
I haven't written much yet about the actual experience.  Sorry!!  It's hectic, so here's an overview:
  • The school, Universidad del Desarrollo, is excellent!!  Google it, you'll be impressed!
  • So far, we've heard from the former Chilean minister of Finance, the former Chilean Chief of Staff for the Finance Cabinet, and a former prof from the London School of Econ.
  • The weather ROCKS!  We have class from 9-4, but when we get out, the weather is not much different from noon and it stays nice till about 8:30.
  • The hotel is okay.  The roof top pool is messed up-- the water is GREEN AND OPAQUE!! 
  • My classmates are really cool!  When I went to Seville in college, many of my peers were, well, obnoxious.  There are a few of you who will remember Elyce T-P.  For those who do, nuff said. For the rest, there's a reason I didn't write her last name...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely putting green! Oh, what's that? That's the pool? Never mind...

P.S., Copper just sighed. Either she finds my sense of humor a bit dull, or she's really, really ready for you to come home! (I tend to think it's a combination of the two).